Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Time

Alright everyone, I have a dilemma. One I anticipated with the whole blog situation. Here I am telling you all about the best memories and revelations of my summer in this far away land, but it’s quite lopsided. So if you could, I want to invite you all to post a thought or two here about your summer. For those not technically inclined, click the “comment” link at the bottom of this post and then follow the instructions on the next page.
Where did everyone camp? How were those vacations? Who worked all summer? Now I want to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. it has been raining here for the past couple of days, but we need it. Just hope the summer is not over yet. Send me your new address soon so I can send care packages. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been very hot here, and fire season is under way, so work is busy! David's team plays soccer almost every weekend. Mostly work, no big trips, just a couple of day trips here and there. Next week is King Tut exhibit in SF. I love you and will also be needing that address!

    Love,
    Aunt Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'd LOVE to tell you all about it in this comment but I doubt the site will allow for the pages upon pages I would use to wax poetically about a summer with Jack and Kate.

    I made pirate costumes, homemade Play-doh, zucchini muffins, and forts. We took hikes in the Bridgers, played frisbee in the parks, picked up a few spills on bike rides and delivered the requisite amount of boo-boo fixing hugs. We painted and played video games (wince), built legos and mastered pokemon.

    Is it evident yet that my summer absolutely rocked? It was made all the better by a kick-off to summer visit from none other than yourself.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete