Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quick Update

First of all...thanks for the news updates Mom and Janelle!

Yesterday my group went to visit a current volunteer. She has a beautiful site right on the Romanian border. I have to run back to class but check back a week from today for info on my site announcement! I find out on Tuesday night where I am going to be spending my next two years! More news later....sorry to be short, and happy Independence Day! We are going to an embassy party on Saturday night. More news next week!

2 comments:

  1. More updates: Palin resigned! No joke... No one knows why for sure, but there is a lot of talk of the president race of course. North Korea tested a missiles. Cali has no money so they are issuing out IOU for paychecks and EVERYTHING else. No joke... They think there is more to how Michael Jackson died. And I still don't have a job! But Riley is doing well...

    LOVE reading all your posts and hearing are things are with you! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! We will skype when I get the chance...are you in Cali?

    ReplyDelete